View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 02:07 PM   #180 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Why not just get the track alignment? The car is going to be totally new to you anyway and the track alignment will only make it handle better. I guess if you are just curious to see what the real difference is in the two alignment setups that's cool but other than that I don't see any benefit to driving a dedicated track car with a OEM setup. Anyway you are going to have a blast with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Plus I want to drive it on the streets when I first get the car back. It’s say long enough. I’m going to enjoy everything about, turning it on, pissing off my neighbors, filling it up with E, feeling all 7-800 HP. Might even do some roll racing or 1/2 mile event.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote