View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 02:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm aware. But you realize that's like $200K for a Nismo

If you want to bank on that, good luck. There are better investments of course. You can always hang onto your Nismo and hope. But I'm guessing in the future that Nismo badge won't fetch significantly different than a comparable condition non-Nismo. So yeah, it's a fun sports car that in 50 years could be worth something. But until that point, it's not like it's going to slowly appreciate.
200k, that's about what I have into mine (ok, that's what it feels like). That means mines going to have to appreciate up to 400k. I'll be long gone before that happens.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote