View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 09:59 PM   #173 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
My guess is you will not see much of difference. The main reason is because you don't have a flat floor and your rear bumper is a giant parachute. The diffuser would have to extend beyond the rear diff to be effective. This is why you see so many track cars with shaved bumpers. Just letting the air flow unimpeded by the bumper will create less drag and a small amount of downforce.

What are you struggling with in cornering and were is it happening, turn in, mid corner or exit? Also is it high speed turns above 60 or 70 mph, slow speed or all of the?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I just hoping it will take the rear end down under high speed braking and trail braking. I don’t like how it moves. High speed cornering is fine. I’ve gone flat footing around turn 9 @ R.A. And done 113 through bishops bend @ sebring. I mean turn in due tire and suspension work, it was all oem besides hotchkis front sway and spl end links. Corner exit I was on a oem diff with a diff cooler. Oem alignment. I was working with what I had, all my money was saving for this build.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote