View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 01:23 PM   #7856 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I sorta miss the commute. Gave me time to just not think for a little. I am in the middle of a project to decommission our old Exchange environment which has been in operation for 10 years now. End of life is Sept 30th for it. I am rushing to get it completed with outside help and we are hitting issues non-stop. Working late every night, studying on what the errors are, and then doing it again the following day. All for less money than the previous techs who left made. This job was great for the first year when I had actual help and others to work along side. Then they left and I am solely in charge of it all. Back right where I started.

Susan is getting mad at me because I am working more than being able to spend time with her. My mental strength is basically shot from just the amount of talks happening. And when I tell the lovely doctors that I am constantly depressed or stressed out, I just get told to suck it up.

Just a crappy day. Good little vent. I'll go eat a bagel and hopefully be in a happier mood.
I like these doctors...

tell me, when they tell you to suck it up, do they say dude on the end???