Thread: DFW Area tuners
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #14 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentLe View Post
I am planning to get my Z uprev tuned at Jotech later this year. I always heard good things about them and they are like 10 minutes away from my house. Seems that the gripe is with the price... what is an average cost of tuning? My mods are resonated tp,catback, and soon to be installed CAI.
Your price will depend largely on your mods, but also on buying the tuning license initially. My first NA tune on Uprev, similar to what you are looking for, cost me around $500 back in 2016ish, dyno tuned at Z1 Motorsports, but they look to charge $750 now for the initial tune. If you look at the retune price though, it is $500 less, likely due to not having to pay for a license.

My boosted remote tunes have cost $1200 and $900, respectively.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote