Thread: DFW Area tuners
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2020, 11:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

I did remote tuning with Eugene Turkov (ByThaBay on the forum, or by his name on Facebook) on both of my supercharged Z's, and they drove like a stock car, obviously with much more power haha. He will take the time to explain things to you and get your car dialed in exactly how you want it. My first Z went through 34 revisions, most of them minor tweaks, but he would have me call him while driving around for some to get real-time impressions of how I liked the driving experience. Additionally, I daily drove both of my Z's, so reliability was at the top of my list. Eugene kept the stock knock values and knows how to work with all the failsafes to keep your car going for the long haul.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or email me (better choice since I'm not here as much as I'd like to be) at turtle64b@aol.com!
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote