View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
gbhrps
Base Member

Drives: 2016 RDSTR TS 6spd
gbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond reputegbhrps has a reputation beyond repute

amcosta18,

I don't know your market, but with all of the extras that the previous owner has put on the car (cat back, side skirts and front lip, spoiler, new tires, etc.) you might have to look a long time to find one just as nice. All that stuff adds up ... and the low mileage ... seems about perfect to me.

See if he'll throw in the old muffler, just in case that axle back unit drones so loudly you can't think straight.

(I have a Manzo axle back on my roadster and drone is not an issue, because the car never gets driven in the rain, and the top is always down. No hard top coupe to capture and encapsulate the drone.)

Gene
gbhrps is offline   Reply With Quote