View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 03:22 PM   #7408 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Don't even talk to me about that right now brother

I have 3 cars and none are operational right now.

Yesterday I took the Z out on the highway and within a mile I had an incident with a truck that had some debris fly out of their bed. I managed to avoid the box, but I got caught by a large plastic bag with some wet plaster or something in it. The bag grabbed my RH front fender liner and ripped it off along with my undershroud. When I pulled over on the highway, I found the fender liner was wrapped up in the plastic and stuck under the car. The undershroud and RH splash guard ripped off completely and were left back on the road somewhere (I called 311 to notify them). The LH front fender liner was left hanging and just rubbed against the tire while I tried to limp to the next exit

Considering I was expecting a flat tire and the bumper to be ripped up pretty good when I pulled over, I'll take these circumstances.

Still... it's fuckin

Damn. You need to get some reliable but pos truck to daily. Of course, if you do that, you’ll probably never have an unfortunate incident like this ever again.

Nice wheels btw, those nismo rims are still one of my all time favorite wheels.