View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 10:35 AM   #452 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Got a bit of shop time in last night. Mounted the turbos back on the Maven mounts. Then I put a TON of tape on the radiator, not trying to mar the chrome up.

Did a few trial and error placement stuff. I don't think the radiator will be too far off from where's at. The OE frame has a TON of mounting options. I'll use a Rivnut or bolt to an existing threaded hole if possible.

The cold side looks like I can loop up under the headlight to the A2W coolers, but that might change after I fiddle with the coolers. I'm going to attempt to use the A2W cooler faces as part of the structure to direct air out. No sense in adding material if I don't have to.

It was an easier night.. totally good with it.

Not sure if I said this in a different post; but, I plan on using the carbon fiber ducts in front to funnel air into air boxes for the turbos.

Last edited by gbrettin; 08-13-2020 at 10:41 AM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote