View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 10:52 PM   #2627 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Thanks fellas! I didn't watch the videos initially bc they are so long BUT they had so much great and useful info. REALLY glad I took the 45mins+ to watch both. Especially the first video in regards to my front end. It's a little overwhelming but just means each part I add, I need to extensively research and will do so! Especially considering the cost of so much of them. Thinking of avoiding the air ducts. I mean the filters are RIGHT where the LED lights on the v2 nismo bumper are, anywhere else it appears it won't do much. I MAY be able to go below, but truly wonder how ridiculous that would look. lol I'm not needed to be professional, Just looking to have fund. Sometimes in a straight line, sometimes in curves, and sometimes to the grocery store. lol I think I'm more concerned about looks but not sacrificing performance and THAT's what I need to keep an eye on. Especially considering the APR GTC-300 that I really am in love with.
Well that is the challenge. I chose to still be a street car. Going to far into the race car category is not what I want to do. Sounds like you don't either. It's a balancing act.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote