View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 02:34 PM   #409 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Since I'm being mentioned here, I should clarify/add a couple things. Seb was actually able to get 657 out of the gen 1 kit but it was maxed out. He said he could have gotten 750 out of the Soho kit but didn't want to push the stock block so he stopped at 680. I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to get 750 out of the Ace kit either. The timing was wrong and I already had the Soho kit installed prior to the Ace kit being released or I would have had it installed to show the power that the kit is capable of. Also, keep in mind, Soho made 711 on the Topgunz gen 1 kit which is a record for a stock block motor.
If you had to control power on your last head unit then why did you upgrade to a different unit for more power? Going built block?