View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #6851 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
If you're content where you are, stay. If you dream of the good life and you're willing to work hard to get it, change. There is a cost to making money, and there is a cost to taking opportunity.
Well that cost could be my health unfortunately. BP issues have been under control the last two-three months but have crept up in the last two weeks. I don't know, we met up yesterday to talk about things. I'll be speaking to his wife today at some point since she's been the one doing most of the role. We'll go from there. Where I'm at now has no room for growth in position/salary but is accomodating for my kiddo's schedule.