View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:12 PM   #538 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I see on the Toyota website they are offering 0% interest and I ‘believe’ $3500 cash back on the 2020’s. Won’t lie - bc of the tunability and I really do like the looks of it - I am kinda wondering if I could finagle a 2020 or what would be a little over $500/mo for 60mo. Not sure if this could happen - it would require the price of the Supra to be dropped below the $50k mark if they honor the $3500 off as well as having 0% for a 60mo loan then this might be doable. But at the same time - looking at doing something like that and having it all work perfectly - as well as trading in a newly PIF vehicle just seems like financial stupidity to say the least.

I think @Red-Hat mentioned it and has the right idea - wait for the final version to have the ‘best’ version of the Supra that they come out. Plus it would allow for the new Z to come out and see how it compares to the Supra. I am hoping that would be a fun review and not wind up being a disappointment.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote