View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollaspeed1 View Post
Also, I have to ask. NISMO has 60mm studs vs ARP’s 3” (75mm I believe). I want to be able to go up to at least (and probably most) 25mm spacer with aftermarket wheels. To me it sounds like I better go with the ARPs, but am I understanding this right? Stocks are 40mm, so, if I need to add a 25mm spacer, it’d need to have at least 40+25=65mm? By this math, I’d have to go with the ARP. And another question that just came to mind: With these long *** studs, is it safe/advisable to have an option to run an even bigger spacer than 25mm to Potentially have more wheel options?
The 25 & 30mm thick spacers I’ve seen, are designed to slip over your factory hubs & torque on with provided nuts
They come with studs; so you bolt your wheels to the spacers

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote