Thread: DFW Area tuners
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I recommend remote tuning with Seb at Specialty Z. He is the best out there. Takes a little more effort on your end but it's well worth it knowing that you're getting the best tune for your needs
What is the general steps to do remote tuning - assuming if there are questions or issues - Seb is easy to reach out to and ask questions - in particular if there is user error (which knowing my luck - I would have questions haha)

@All,
Has anyone gone to Jotech recently and if so - how was the experience? I have heard they are a little pricier than some but if the customer service and knowledge is solid - than I feel the price can/is justified. Also - any of the shops listed - have they done any type of turbo kits such as the Boosted Performance or the SOHO single?

Thanks in advance.
NecioVato is online now   Reply With Quote