View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
jason821
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z PW M6
jason821 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason821 View Post
Going to pick up the exact car tonight. 2010 370z base with sports 6speed. it has illuminated door sills, splash guards and mats. I am walking in with $700 cash and walking out with a 36 month 12k year lease for $456/month. Im also trading in a leased 2009 TSX Base with 25k miles....Still has a 1.3 years left on lease. The dealer payoff is $25,233. I sure hope its a good deal. It sounded decent thats why im going for it.
Check this out....Went to get my car tonight....Did all the paperwork, I'm just about to sign the final document and notice the manager is hiding how many months the lease is for. So I ask him if the terms are for 36 months. He begins to tell me "they are what you agreed on" So i basically demand to see what they are. This jerkoff tried to get me to sign a 60 month lease! after agreeing to 36 month. It just so happens he cant find all the papers from the day before that they wouldnt let me photocopy. I should have known the deal was to good to be true. Ended up walking out. I am so devistated right now. I really wanted it!!!!
jason821 is offline   Reply With Quote