View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 07:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
^^^

You asked everyone’s opinion about your plans...You will get positive and negative comments because we all have different taste. Take the good advice and throw the things you don’t like but you can be discrete and be thankful nevertheless.

As Bruce Lee has said “Be Like Water my friend”

OZ is just offering you a better options or route to take.

All suggestions are good. If its not applicable to your taste... its fine...whatever serves your budget and what makes it unique to yourself matters.

But of course we admire builds with class...I know someone here spent 100K on his car and won multiple awards at Zday and Z Nationals. Would I follow that route of course not. I believe then my Z looks better... but it only won 3rd place at Znationals. Just because for a $6 red pin stripe!
Lol

Attachment 143888

WOW, you put your car in a car show. Not me, I will pass. I always build mine the way I like them. If you like it, great. If not, oh well.