View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Higgybub
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z 6mt
Higgybub is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Any forgestar dealers that can help me out?

So long story short 2 months ago one of my f14’s got super damaged. I ended up ordering a new rim from a dealer here in Ontario, and 7 weeks later my new rim shows up. Yaay. Get home, open up the box and that’s when my day went downhill. Opening the box I noticed they changed the barrel design. No big deal, except one rim doesn’t match my set now. Oh well I’ll suck it up when I re-sell eventually. Take the rim right out of the box and that’s when I see it, the absolute terrible quality control from forgestar. Looks to me like they changed the die half way through machine the hub mounting face, and now it has a massive lip on it.. emailed forgestar when I first had questions about ordering a replacement, but still haven’t got an email back so I know they won’t answer there. Dealer says his rep takes upto a month to get back to him. Is anyone here a forgestar dealer and have a number I can call? This is insane, I’ve already been out of a car for 8 weeks, waiting for a rim for 7, and now I’m at a loss. Need help bad. Pictures showing the lip attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4DBD9D6A-024D-43E3-BC6F-57C428112200.jpg (290.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 02F9E56D-44DE-42CE-B77D-550C7E6AA4F8.jpg (289.1 KB, 42 views)
Higgybub is offline   Reply With Quote