View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:46 PM   #6371 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You will learn to hate the pool. Keeping it clean. Chemicals to keep it clear. Skimming leaves out. Back flushing the filter. Dead critters are nasty to remove from a pool. Solar covers to keep the heat in.

My brother in law in Denver does home inspections. He does it when no ones around to pester him. The size of the house will determine how long it will take. Normally he will send you the report the next day after the inspection.
Watching a lot of videos on general pool maintenance already. No bueno.

House is only 1,224 sqft. I asked and the guy said I should be available to go through it with him.