View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:21 PM   #6364 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Home inspection scheduled for this Sunday. Anything I should specifically go over when we are going through everything?

Going a bit crazy studying up on homeownership, mortgages, fha stuff, etc. Then i'll move on to basic how-to's for general around the house fixes like when a faucet drips, floor board staining, painting walls, and how to care for a friggin pool.
Make sure you have a professional home inspector. They will know all the stuff to look for and they will have a checklist that they work from. As a general rule, you are paying for the inspection, so if the person doing the inspection seems to be glancing over stuff, ask questions. A thorough inspection takes time.

Home Depot has an orange book that covers some basic home repairs. I'll post a link after I go to a meeting.