View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:53 AM   #19 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Flashed it back to stock and the minimum angle of 0* was attainable on both banks not just bank 1. I then reflashed the last tune I got and everything is still reading properly.

Step 1
Using 2 wires with female spade terminals I electrically actuated both banks to 0* VVEL. Bank 1 requires deadpool hands.

Step 2
Disconnect battery for 10 mins

Step 3
Reconnect battery but leave VVEL motors unplugged. Set VVEL position sensors as per manual 0.5V.

Step 4
Turn ignition off and reconnect VVEL motors

Step 5
Clear CEL's and I was good to go

Now after doing all of this. Car starts up and all readings are good, hits operating temp and goes into diesel mode, bank 1 goes super lean and bank 2 goes super rich. Next step is to replace the wiring harness.