View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 06:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalBoss View Post
I actually plan on going to a tire shop if I ever decide on getting on getting new rims. Do you guys have any recommendations of affordable rims? Preferably Gun Metal Grey/Black and a Japanese brand. I also been browsing around and came across some exhausts on Ebay for an affordable price. Will do more research on those because I don't want my car to sound raspy and ricey.
The cheapest quality wheel you can get for your sedan that fits properly is a set of OEM G35 Rays. A set in good shape will cost less than a new set of cheapo garbage. Or a set in fair shape plus fresh powder coat will be the same as some new junk. I'll post pics in a bit.

Ebay exhaust It will sound like chit if you go that route. You can not get a cheap good sounding exhaust for the VHR unless you score a deal on a used set. And to top it off there are limited options for the sedan