View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokots View Post
I've never been a fan of anything chrome and I'm going through the process of blacking out anything chrome. The matte black emblems are on their way. The black lug nuts will happen soon (any recommendations).

I'm thinking of the centre caps with the nissan logo on it. I'm thinking of painting the caps. Does anyone know of any potential issues with this? I'm also thinking of going with a plain black caps if I can find the right size. Do they just pop out?
Geokots -> What I did recently when my car was in for wrap/paint and powder coat was have them take off the hamburger on the wheel center caps. The nissan emblem on the wheel caps will drill out and if you have it sent to a body shop you can have them fill the holes then paint or wrap to your desired color... On my wheel you see here it's wrapped in Gloss Black. ( I originally wanted it painted but there was a disconnect with the shop ). Also you'll see my black lug nuts that I got from Zspeed on the wheel as well to give you an idea. See cooltoy's link for details. Hope this helps you out some.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2017.jpg (104.8 KB, 23 views)
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote