View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 07:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geokots View Post
Is there a DIY with pics? I looked but couldn't find one. I watched some videos but they weren't the Z1 and I'm not sure how the metal pieces work. None of the other manufactures had the metal bits and they just fit over the stock pieces. I'm planning to install mine tomorrow.
What metal bits? The PCV breather hose connection? Just look at the stock intakes. You'll have to remove the breather hose from a similar nipple on the stock tubes and then install it on the new tubes. It's very straight-forward so don't overthink it.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote