View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 02:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Gooch
Base Member

Drives: 15 370z 6MT Nismo
Gooch will become famous soon enough

Like you I also changed my mind midway through the install, so you’re not alone. You don’t need to go crazy with a twin pump design, but if you are that rattled by the plastic housing then go for it. It does look like a very nice product. If you go this route, you don’t need two pumps. The 340lph will work fine. I recommend the cjm s1.se or s1e fuel return system. The difference between the two is the s1se has fancy billet fuel rails. They don’t provide any real performance benefit, at least at your intended power levels. I have the more basic s1.e and love it. Set the fuel pressure, forget about it. Make sure you get the fuel pressure gauge and thermal sleeving. The install is very straightforward. CJM has a good installation manual which someone posted here. Keep in mind not all steps are applicable. Phunk also sent me pictures for routing the fuel lines, he is a helpful guy. You may need a friend to help you disconnect the fuel line located between the engine and firewall on the passenger side. Good luck.