View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:55 PM   #226 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Don’t worry be happy whenever you are in a tough spot in life Jack Daniels Single Barrel will be there to help you out just drink your problems away.
My father wasn't a regular drinker, only special occasions or family events. However, when he did go for the hard stuff, Jack Daniels was his go to.

It's ironic. He was a healthy individual to the T, yet went out with cardiac arrest while we were running a game of ball hockey in 2010. Nothing wrong with drinking in moderation folks!

On another note. I'm big on JD myself, if not that then it's Crown Royal (A must if you come from a Indian background). Ginger ale for both and if I'm at a party and a lady be giving me them googley eyes, then we drinking that stuff straight with a pinch of ice cold water.