View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 11:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I can't tell if my issue is jet lag or sleep deprivation. I sleep very lightly - the slightest sound will typically wake me - so a plane just means I'm not sleeping that night. At best, I can doze for a few minutes. Flying home, I typically don't have issues, but flying out can be problematic.

My brain absolutely sucks when sleep deprived too - very noticeable to me.
I used to be a light sleeper, but instead of the slightest sound waking me, it was the lack of sound. I usually slept not far from the maintenance shelter and went to sleep to the sound of the generator running (hmmmm, could explain hearing issues) but would wake up when it shut off...

BTW, before I forget (which I tend to do a bunch).... I'd like to give a listen to your album when it comes out.