Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 12:13 PM   #278 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Well not much to report. I have a garage now so I can finally work on the car at home. Still waiting on my roll up door to arrive but for now it's functional and comfortable with a 24" oscillating fan. I have a 2 ton split unit installed and working so it will be REAL nice when I can avoid sweating to death.

Car wise. **** this car. It turns into a straight 3 at 6500rpm for some reason.

Wastegate pressure ~12psi on these GTX2871R's is a hoot up to that point. I can't wait for Husam to crank the boost to 16-18psi and get the boost coming in sooner. Once I can figure out what's going on we are shooting for 650whp on pump and 800whp (keeping tq as close to 600wtq as possible) on ethanol.

The company I work for has purchased the 1/8th mile drag strip so there is an actual future for it now.

After the car is fixed I'm setting myself a 1.6 sec 60ft goal on the current suspension and tire setup. Once I can do that consistently it's 350z base brakes, Forgestar 15x10's, 28x10.5 slicks, BC ER dual adjustable coilovers valved for 8k front 6k rear and a Z1 toe arm. Seem's like a lot to get a 10th off the 60ft but in the 1/8th it's no real room to track anyone down up top.