View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 12:28 PM   #25 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
Roughing the surface up with 600 grit and then using panel bond would likely work better... but I think you have it covered with JB weld. Enjoying the progress so far.
Honestly, I was just really excited to get it on and I knew JB Weld would do the job--I think distributing pressure with the tow straps and insulation helped a lot too. I'm still giving it a little quality check each time I take it out to make sure it doesn't intend on going anywhere Really appreciate your support