View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 02:46 AM   #5544 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Well Z lovers... I’m at a crossroads..

Got my biopsy results back the other day from my sore throat and it was not real good. Since the biopsy was done 2 weeks ago, I have only been able to eat a couple of spoonfuls of ice cream each day. Needless to say, I am losing weight pretty fast.

Yesterday, I was invited to three different specialty Doc appointments. Held one right after the other, where I was presented with my options;

A. Do nothing, and the next 2 or 3 months will not be too enjoyable
B. Begin Immunotherapy immediately, and the next 3 to 24 months may be tolerable
C. Endure a complicated 10 hr surgery and then do 3 weeks in the hospital, with the first week being in intensive care. They would cut a 4” x 4” square of flesh off my forearm and make a new Epiglottis out of it. Then, if I woke up again, I would have to eventually learn how to talk and swallow again. The first 3 to 4 months will be fugging hell and then possibly I would go onto to live 20 more years. Any complications would require further surgery to add a feeding tube and or a traech hole.

First Doc, a Radiologist, says I should choose B
Second Doc, an Immunologist says I should choose B
Third Doc, a Surgeon, says I should choose C

They told me to call them back with a decision pretty soon.

FVCK

As I have enjoyed joking around with all of you Yahoos for a few years now, I just thought I would share what was going on.

-Spoiler
Im not the best at positive, uplifting words so bear with me. Mother ******* ********.