Thread: Labor Day Meet
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:09 AM   #86 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I think Rusty was talking about the event that FP brought up. That event is invite only. This meet up I don't believe is. If you want to come, put your name & if you are bringing someone. I'm staying at the Hampton closest to Rusty's place and I'm not bringing my Z at this point. I'm bringing my fiancee along and she doesn't care for my idea of road trips... get in and
We will be at the Hampton as well. I am thinking we drive out Thursday after work and get to the hotel at around midnight. Sleep in and head over to Rusty's whenever. Leave late Monday at some point.

Rooms are only $104 a night currently or splurge and get the king room for $109...