Thread: Labor Day Meet
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 09:53 AM   #84 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Awe... been following this thread and was going to ask if perhaps my son and I could just join and meet up for the road trip piece thru the State Park. Already was planning a trip out there to pay a visit to a cemetery in Perryopolis ( my father was born in Star Junction ). I'd be coming from NJ (minutes from the PA turnpike) so I was considering combo'ing these 2 events.

Like FP mentioned too with these Covid times I'm 50/50 making my own trip anyway.

Sounds like a lot of fun ahead for you folks! Make sure to take lots of pictures and post otherwise it didn't happen.

Sub'd
I think Rusty was talking about the event that FP brought up. That event is invite only. This meet up I don't believe is. If you want to come, put your name & if you are bringing someone. I'm staying at the Hampton closest to Rusty's place and I'm not bringing my Z at this point. I'm bringing my fiancee along and she doesn't care for my idea of road trips... get in and