View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX_man View Post
No worries! Because of you I'll be returning my set of Z1 lug nuts and buying a set from ZSpeed. Thanks for the informative posts.
Hey ZX_man... just to let you know that I got my new set of lug nuts from Zspeed and they are perfect! You should be happy with yours as well. They are the exact same size as OEM.

Another thing that bothered me with the Z1 lug nuts was they really weren't packaged properly and the nuts came loose in the FedX package and when I looked inside it was black like the paint was coming off! When I handled some of them my fingers turned black too. Check out the picture I took of the envelope so you can only imagine.

The lug nuts that I got from Zspeed are not like this...their paint doesn't rub off...lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1999.jpeg (212.7 KB, 23 views)
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote