View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 05:51 AM   #5272 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Busy day today.

New lower oil pan going on Melissas car. The one on it has a nasty looking rust spot that looks like could turn into a second drain at any time Old one gets to be powder coat test dummy now

The laptop need torn down and fixed. Failing hard drive getting replaced with 1TB ssd and maxing out the ram while it's apart

Then I need to run to the hardware store to get a new plug for the oven. I made room close enough to the dryer to use that outlet when baking stuff, just need the proper cord.

Picking up some carbide chunks for Madwi and visiting with mom for a bit today as well. Going to pick her brain for dos and don't on the powder coat stuff. She ran the powder coat line for years at CST/Berger before they where swallowed up my Stanley.