View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

Do y'all like my new spoiler?

Good news, and then relatively bad news.

Good news: thats an image of my install of the CF Powertrix add-on spoiler!

Bad news: during one of my daily drives of a lakeside road near my house (popular driver's road), a 350Z that I was driving with lost control of his vehicle on a blind turn and went into a head on collision. Both drivers are okay, poor girl in the other vehicle only had her learner's permit and was driving with her dad. He was an absolute *** though and so were the officers that arrived on scene. Of course the 350Z was at fault, but damn were they relentless with him. One less 350Z on this planet

And before you say anything about the e-tape on the foglight, the lens is cracked pretty bad so its a temporary band-aid until the new third brake light replacement gets put on!

Last edited by KingZTX; 07-24-2020 at 08:43 PM.