View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 06:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25
Default Track days and Oil Changes

Last year I did a couple track days and had a plethora of Nissan Ester Oil that I had ordered on hand. Since I wanted to get on to Redline synthetic, I changed the oil before and after the track days.

This year, I'd prefer not to become a large percentage of Redline's profits by changing the oil before AND after every track day.

What do you guys do with regard to the oil changes?

Seeing that I'm coming onto about 5k mi on the current oil and it's a bit sludgy looking, I'm definitely changing the oil before my first track day on April 3. Hopefully I can run that fill for 3k mi or so after the track day?