Thread: Cel
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zezus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z sport 6spd
Zezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cel

So before I just start buying $200 sensors to see if they fix the problem, I thought I'd ask here first:

Mods -
Motordyne Art Pipes
Motordyne Shockwave
K&N intakes

Codes-
P1168
P0051
P2096
P2097

The art pipes are the most recent mod I've installed. Everything was good for probably 1k miles before the CEL came on. I knew I had broken a bolt on the install so I figured after I had that fixed, the light would go out. I got that fixed and I still have the following codes:

I think p1168 and p0051 are on due to that sensor being faulty now. I've done some research and I'm pretty sure I have a bad o2 sensor on bank 2 sensor

I'm thinking the 2096 and 2098 codes are on because of the test pipes.

I think my solution here is replace sensor 2 bank 1, and get a tune. Does anyone else have any input? Yes I have reset the CEL and these are what came back.

Sorry I cant figure out how to rotate the pic from the phone

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Zezus is offline   Reply With Quote