View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 05:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

07/22/2020

RJM Clutch Pedal V3.3 installed by the shop. All adjustments are currently stock.

Here are some more pictures of the recent work done to the Z!

First picture of the Likewise "Daytona Pro" 600g shift knob.

Second picture of the shift knob, with the "Likewise" engraving on top.

The RJM Clutch Pedal V3.3 assembly, installed by Kevin at Austin Z Clinic. He does the work when I can't.

Everything removed or replaced in the last week! No more rod prop for the hood, clear plastic crap for the start/stop button, OEM shift knob, or OEM clutch pedal assembly.

Thank you guys for tuning in! This Saturday we have the CF Powertrix Mine's Style Spoiler being delivered, which I will be installing. In the next three to four weeks, the F.I 34 Row Oiler Cooler will be shipped and installed.

Last edited by KingZTX; 07-24-2020 at 08:54 PM.
KingZTX is offline   Reply With Quote