View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 01:06 PM   #203 (permalink)
Z is 4 ZEBRA!
Base Member

Drives: 40th Nissan 370z
Z is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond reputeZ is 4 ZEBRA! has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad I found this thread and look forward to watching your progress! I am actually going through a similar process of building the car to be more bullet proof on the track.

One question I did have was regarding the oil pump and oil pump gears. I plan on purchasing the Boundary Engineering pump from Z1 with the billet pump cover. There are options to include shims to increase the oil pressure anywhere from +10psi to +30psi. Is this something you did as well? Or did you not find it necessary? I understand that some of the higher HP or forced induction applications my need to run higher oil pressure. Is there a need to run higher pressures for track applications with basic bolt ons? Are there any downsides to running the higher oil pressures if it is overkill for the application?
Z is 4 ZEBRA! is offline   Reply With Quote