View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 02:46 PM   #4654 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

I bumped into two older gentlemen today at the auto parts store and they asked if I was the owner of the Z outside. After saying yes, they took about 5-10 minutes out of their day to indulge me on questions about the car, what I've done to it, how I got the color, etc.

I always enjoy people enjoying the car, but for some reason it hits different when an older gentlemen is the one enjoying it. One of them had spent 25 years boring engines--I'm sure he had seen some pretty sexy cars during that time and yet he still finds a liking to mine. It never gets old! Made my day.