View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
Although I'm a car enthusiast, my family car and every day driver is an SUV. Our family car is an AWD Murano SL. In the winter snow plowing can be questionable at best and the AWD comes in handy as well as the ride height. Although the stock brakes were sufficient, I upgraded the pads anyway. I don't understand why anyone would consider them to be unsafe though. In the heavy rain or snow I would much rather be in our Murano or CX-7 over our Civic sedan or the Z any day of the week. Beyond that, I didn't purchase any of them to have fun. I have the Z for that.
I like a combination of good traction with ability to maneuver out of issues. Nimble. I like low CG as well.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote