View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
LOL, I am sure some of the people who buy the Si trim level think that they are actually getting a sports car.
For the money the car has decent performance and economy. What is not to like. I enjoy the style of the car and the reviews appear to show a good driving machine. Better that than a box or truck/SUV. Never been a fan. Love cars.

SUV/Truck/Jeep never impress me. Sure for work or real off road but not for daily drive. Too big, block vision of others and wasteful. I read in a US publication that most SUV's carry 1 person, a child and 1/2 ounce of nutmeg on most days LOL- Waste.

I dont see how having something so large to manage, all that mass, is fun at all. Parking locations are not all super big either. Weak brakes to cover the mass involved etc. Unsafe to me.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote