View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 08:47 PM   #5382 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I would be surprised if it doesn’t have a 6MT bc Nissan has a tendency to look to push things related to performance than interior and reliability (at least when compared to Honda and TOYO); and I think while a 6MT is becoming more and more scarce - it is still a want by a lot of enthusiasts. If it winds up being a Z34.5 - I’ll be thrilled - I don’t know how many times (myself included) where members said ‘If only they would upgrade the interior, infotainment included and offer a turbo for tuning; they can keep the current body and I’ll be thrilled - it’ll be like TAKE MY$$ ‘ .
So regardless, as long as they offer a 6MT and a turbo - I’ll be thrilled - especially if the Nismo come with the current Recaros - bc those are ‘noice’. Anyway - Hoping the end of this year and the beginning of next we will actually see what the production model will look like and if there will be a 6MT etc. Can’t wait to see reviews
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote