Thread: Track Day Chat
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 11:29 AM   #145 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
it's the G-forces that you experience on a track, both in acceleration/deceleration and in turns, that are unlikely to be replicated on the street/canyon.

Also, depending on the track . . . elevation changes.

you should check out sears point/infineon/sonoma raceway, whatever its called now. Multiple, blind turns at the beginning of the track as you climb uphill.

First time was mindblowing, trusting the instructor that you can in fact hit the apex when you can't see whats coming up next
thats exactly what it is, the g force...its insane how it throws you around the car... thats why i ordered all those parts as soon as i got home (oh and ordered bride vios 3's)

the instructors really get in your head....i'm like i dont think i got this and they're like no you got this!
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote