View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 04:38 PM   #429 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

IG@gbrettin:
Couple posts back I cut off the pinch weld, MIG welded and then flapper sanded smooth. I did that to accommodate the 3" down pipe which will be meet with a boost actuated dump and a 2.5" merge to my Fast Intentions exhaust. The plan is coming together, oh yes!

Had a few questions on clearance. ���� Snake-zilla ���� has quite the path to wind to make it up to the exhaust manifolds. I made sure that the front wheels were cranked all the way, right and left. Both sides have 1/4 inch at full lock. The down pipes are going to be on the inside loop of the up pipes (shown on last picture). All of that fits. Not bad for an amateur.
-----------------------------------------------

Driver Side

Passenger Side

Last edited by gbrettin; 07-17-2020 at 04:41 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote