View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 08:03 AM   #2496 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Yea man, with the way he took care of me with my clutch, he’ll be my go to every time! If I can’t get them to warranty my OSGiken LSD, I’ll probably be going to him for a new diff as well.

As an update, it’s definitely the diff. The driveshaft spins, even both rear wheels spin when the entire car is off the ground. It’s when there’s any sort of load the car can’t drive. OSGiken is a clutch diff so we are thinking one of the clutches inside of there is just toast. Sucks man. Putting the OEM back in for now just so I can get on the road again.
Like I said, make sure you have the correct stub axles. If one of them is too short, it will burn up the clutches.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote