View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Figtuna
Base Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Wht Tech
Figtuna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Figtuna
Default Thanks Guys

Asus: Appreciate the comments. As you probably noticed in my profile, i'm up there in my age and yes, ole-fart is hyphenated! I'm on Medicare and will be eligible in Dec for Social Security Checks to begin! For me it's only a number but I intend to go in style. It's time for my retirement dance.

I've always purchased vehicles that seperates me from the herd. Love the Cameros, Stangs and the Mopars but you can't drive a block and NOT see one....they're everywhere. As I mentioned, I've love my daily driver Nismo but its technology is "dated". The competitors have significantly upped their game and the 370 platform is now obsolete. The challenge I have is taking my wife for a drive in the car. I love to drive...period, but he tight suspension will have you slurring colorful metaphors while "wearing" your Starbucks Latte and make a trip to the dentist for loose fillings!

When I do sell the car, it will be a sobering day and the Z will go down as one of my all time favorites (when my wife isn't complaining)! Lol

Yes life is too short and I've never taken things for granted. But I'll never loose my childhood innocence and indulge in the things that bring me pleasure such as a good drive or the day at Barber Motorsports.

Kind Regards

figtuna
Figtuna is offline   Reply With Quote