View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Desert Rat's Z cars

I've been playing with Zs for about 25 years now. I've owned 5, though sadly, I have no pics of the white '83 ZXT with the red interior....but here's the others....

The original toy was a '73 model 240Z. She ran great, had early round top SUs and a remarkably nice interior. I sold it back in 2000 for what I consider an embarrassing sum nowadays.....Wish I hadn't let it get away.

I then had the White 280ZXT with a 5 speed, 3.90 rear with LSD, etc. Some idiot ran a light and creamed me in it after 3 days of ownership. Thus, I have no photos.

So I wanted another turbo car and picked up this one. It was gorgeous, but it had an auto, which was awful. I had this one a few years and sold it with just 68k on the clock.

A few years later I got the bug again and found a very nice '85 Z31 base car. I did so much on this one....all new suspension, bushings, brakes, timing belt, leather seats, replaced all the vac lines, and that list goes on. She drove like a dream and turned heads. I sold this one after I bought my current 370Z. Also wish I had it (but then don't we all regret getting rid of cars we loved?) I sold this one with 114k on the clock.

Just over 4 years ago I found this one on the local Craigslist. It was a 2014 Base 6 speed coupe with just 10k miles driven by a tiny little Aisian gal, and I made a cash deal on it for $3500 under KBB because she was starting a business and needed to free up cash. I've been enjoying it since. Aside from some Stereo upgrades and powdercoating the wheels a different color, she's bone stock.

Enjoy the ride fellas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z6.jpg (36.5 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 20160113_174350small.jpg (36.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 240z small (161).jpg (49.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 20190608_134424small.jpg (535.8 KB, 52 views)
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote