View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 02:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
You do not need extended studs with 5 mm spacers.

These are the only black OEM style lug nuts I have ever seen, but I do not believe they are any longer then yours. I have read of people cutting teh tops off teh stock nuts to accommodate longer studs, but I realize that is not what you are looking for.

https://www.z1motorsports.com/z1-pro...ck-p-7418.html

You should probably just go back to the stock studs.
Cooltoy -> Your link caught my eye reading this post. I actually just received the black version of these lug nuts from Z1 and these are NOT the same size as the OEM lug nuts that I got with my Nismo wheels... in fact, they are about 1/16 of an inch in width and height SMALLER than the OEM ones. I was hoping they simply just shipped me the wrong ones but they seem to be advising that these are the correct ones for my wheel. I'm currently working thru this issue with Z1 having to send them pictures.

Doesn't anybody make colored lug nuts to fit our Nismo Rays???

...and yes, before you say it, I need to get myself a metric caliber tool.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1990.jpeg (120.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1991.jpeg (256.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1992.jpeg (236.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_1994.jpeg (283.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1996.jpg (99.3 KB, 14 views)
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi
johnxxx is offline   Reply With Quote