View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Jeep needs the competition to hopefully push them to improve qc. The new jl is awesome, my better half loves hers but there have been to many “growing pains” with the new model. Bad frame welds, electric ps issues etc.

I’m still fully on the Jeep train tho, bronco is ifs so it’s not gonna cut it for me, too expensive to mod ifs correctly for off-roading and too many failure points compared to sfa.

Regardless, kudos to ford for apparently doing right by such a storied nameplate, unlike Chevy who brought back the blazer and made it a crossover cuv and Land Rover who castrated the defender, the only vehicle in their entire lineup Worth even considering now just another cuv with ifs/irs.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote